Meet Us At
Jhiwana Road Ladia Tapukara, Alwar
Call Us For Details
1. To give shape to visions of the school and to bring our excellent results it is expected from the parents that:-
2. They should be very specific in checking the neatness, cleanliness and punctuality of their ward while sending them to school.
3. They should be regular in going through the student school diary and add here to the remarks and suggestions there in
4. They should take care to avoid making adverse remarks about the school or its teachers in the presence of their children. This will only result in probable loss of respect that the students have for the institution and its members. However, genuine complaints can be put forward to the Principal for an appropriate solution.
5. They should assist their ward in completion of the home tasks assigned and to make sure that their ward is attending extra classes as and when arranged in the school.
6. They should see that their ward returns home on time and any case of irregularity must be reported immediately to the school office.
7. They should encourage their ward to pay regular visits to the school library.
8. Please see that your ward carries text/ exercise books according to the time table. No extra books are allowed.
9. Kindly inform the school if there is any change in address or telephone number.
10.Unauthorized persons are not allow to meet or take students from school campus. (Authorized persons are those persons whoz photo and name give by parents at the time of admission)
School Timings & Schedule for Interaction
|Arrival of school buses||7:15 AM to 7:30 AM||8:45 AM to 9:00 AM|
|School Duration||7:30 AM to 1:00 PM||9:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Departure of school buses||1:15 PM||3:15 PM|
|Principal||Office||With prior appointment||With prior appointment|
|Vice Principal||Office||11:00 AM to 1:30 PM||12:30 PM to 3:15 PM|
|Class Teachers / Subject Teachers||Class Room||Only in PTM||Only in PTM|