Meet Us At
Jhiwana Road Ladia Tapukara, Alwar
Call Us For Details
A nation that reads is a nation that leads Books for all ages on a medley of subjects are enshrined in the Guru Sangat Sahib Library. It features several local and international publications of general interest. It provides a truly enriching and peaceful environment with the aim of surpassing all educational heights. The library, subscribes for more than 50 journals, magazines and periodicals to keep students updates with the latest information. Audio visual aids, windows for philately, numismato logy cassettes and CDs are captivating. The library is run to provide facilities to accomplish the aim of surpassing all educational heights and for this the students are expected to abide by the following:
1. To visit the Library regularly.
2. To keep up the decorum of the library by maintaining perfect order and silence.
3. To keep the Library neat and clean.
4. To avoid mishandling the books and not to write anything on its pages or to tear any paper.
5. To strictly follow the rules and regulations of the school Library.